Snap PrePaid Warranty and Return Information: GSM Handsets
- All GSM handsets are new and have a DOA warranty for 14 days from date of purchase from the supplier (Snap Prepaid). Beyond 14 days, see user guide for manufacturer warranty.
- Customer should retain SIM from phone.
- The supplier warranty is for exchanges only.
- The warranty applies to the handset only, not accessories.
- This card, completed, and a sales receipt must be presented at the time of return. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Any physical or water damage voids supplier or manufacturer warranty.
- Warranty does not cover handsets locked by the customer.
- All returns MUST include original packaging and all contents. Any missing item negates this warranty.
- If a phone is returned to supplier beyond 14 day warranty, or is received incomplete, phone will be returned only at customer expense.
- Warranty covers only manufacturer's defects and does not cover buyer's remorse.
|Download the RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form now and send with the returned handset.|